HOUSE CLEARANCE ASSOCIATION
The purpose of the UK House Clearance Association is to promote excellence & customer satisfaction within the UK house clearance industry for the benefit of its customers and members.
The UK House Clearance Association provides customers with a list of members that are working to agreed industry guidelines and provide a reputable service. The Association is aware that the reputation of the industry suffers from the adverse impact of rogue house clearance companies and believes its most important role is to provide a level of trust for the customers of its members.
Membership standards require members to be: -
• Fully covered liability insurance.
• Fully licensed with the environmental agency for the removal and transportation of waste.
• Fully registered UK Companies.
• Fully accountable for their work. The UK House Clearance Association has a recognised role with its members where it will act as mediator if the customer has any issues or concerns.
As a member of the UK House Clearance Association we also make the following commitments: -
• To provide you with a clear description, price and timeline for the house clearance services being provided.
• To guarantee full liability insurance.
• To use only staff who are courteous, competent, and committed to providing the highest standard of service.
• To provide proof of our waste carrier’s license issued by the Environment Agency.
• To communicate in clear and not misleading language.
• To deal promptly with any issues or concerns you may have.
We believe that our level of service, backed up by our membership of the UK House Clearance Association, gives our customers confidence in the quality of service we will provide.